- Class Environmental Assessment for Wastewater Treatment
- Community Improvement Plan
- Community of Beeton Master Servicing Plan
- Downtown Enhancement Master Plan
- Energy Conservation and Demand Management Plan
- Growth Management Reports
- Official Plan
- Opportunity Assessment
- Strategic Plan 2013-2018
- Urban Commercial Core Parking Study
- Urban Design Guidelines
Strategic Plan 2013-2018
Who to Contact:
Clerk/Director of Administration Services
705-435-3900 x1226 or
Steps to the Future
Following in the footsteps to the original strategic plan, Foundation for the Future in 1991, and the second edition, Building on the Foundation in 2005, Steps to the Future is the Town’s response to challenges we believe we will face over the next few years.
Our plan aims to improve the features of the community that reflect why people choose to live, work, shop and recreate in our municipality.
Vision - New Tecumseth will knit together all the diverse communities into a town that will maintain its small town character, and support our rural, urban and agriculture heritage.
New Tecumseth’s Mission – The Town of New Tecumseth will support the community vision through accessible leadership, partnerships and well managed municipal services.
In 2015, the “Steps to the Future” Strategic Plan was reviewed and on November 30th, 2015 Council approved an amended version of the “Steps to the Future” Strategic Plan.
- “Steps to the Future” Strategic Plan – 2013-2018 (PDF)
- Strategic Plan Report card – October 2015 (PDF)
If you would like to submit comments about the Strategic Plan, please email