Pools, Parks & Playgrounds
Who to Contact:
Parks, Recreation & Culture
705-435-4030 x1500 or
Alliston Rotary Pool
Family and individual swim passes are available for purchase at the New Tecumseth Recreation Centre or Tottenham Community & Fitness Centre.
Family members must be present at time of purchase for photograph and membership card processing.
Public Swim Fees
(3 years & under)
(max 2 adults, 4 children)
|Season Pass||N/A||$72.00 +HST||$72.00 +HST||$72.00 +HST||$72.00 +HST||$133.00 +HST
$21.00 + HST per additional family member.
Fitness (See Alliston Rotary Pool Schedule for Swim Times.)
|Fitness Lane Swim||Inclusive Swim||Aqua Fit Classes|
10 PACK PASS
*Group rate available
|$6.00 drop- In
10 PACK PASS
Hours of Operation Last day for public swim for the 2017 season is Sun., Sept. 3
- Red Cross Swim Program Descriptions (PDF)
- Registration Information (PDF)
- Register online at www.fastrec.ca
- All persons entering the pool enclosure must obey lifeguard and all posted pool rules/regulations at all times.
- Admission Guidelines are in effect. Wristbands must be worn at all times.
- Fitness Lane Swim, Aqua Fitness and Swimming Lessons do not run on holidays.
- The pool may be closed for unforeseen circumstances at anytime for your safety.
- Please check the weather prior to swimming as no refunds will be given out for weather closures.
- Complimentary Swim Passes are only issued for closures due to unforeseen circumstances (Weather closure not included).
- If pool reaches capacity, a line will be formed and visitor numbers will be monitored.
- Lockers are available for day use only. Locks are available for rent at Pool Guest Services.
- No outside toys or floating devices permitted. Approved life-jackets are permitted.
- Pool season runs from Saturday July 1st- Sunday, September 3rd
Parks & Conservation Areas
Town parks contain a variety of playground equipment and amenities and provide passive and active recreation opportunities for users of all ages and abilities.
Town residents interested in active sports can participate in soccer, baseball, t-ball, football, rugby, tennis and in-line skating. For those seeking activities that are a little more passive, Town parks and trails provide opportunities for walking, hiking, jogging, lawn-bowling or just listening to the concerts in Riverdale Park each Sunday in the Summer.
For more information regarding outdoor sports fields, community sports organizations, usage permits etc. please call 705-435-4030 or 905-936-4203.
For park concerns or maintenance please e-mail