Engineering Design Criteria and Standards
The Town of New Tecumseth Engineering Design Criteria and Standards are intended as a guideline to provide a good engineering basis for subdivision design, to establish a uniform criteria of minimum standards, and to improve processing of subdivision plans and agreements in the Town. The standards dated August 2005 are draft standards subject to revisions.
Changes and revisions will be made to these standards from time to time and it the responsibility of the Developer or the Developer’s Consulting Engineer to obtain and make use of the latest version available at the time of engineering design.
Engineering Design Criteria and Standards for Subdivisions and Capital Works Projects
- 1.0 General (PDF)
- 2.0 Roadways (PDF)
- 3.0 Utilities & Streetlighting (PDF)
- 4.0 Storm Drainage System (PDF)
- 5.0 Stormwater Management Facilities (PDF)
- 6.0 Sanitary Drainage System (PDF)
- 7.0 Water Distribution System (PDF)
- 8.0 Grading Control (PDF)
- 9.0 Landscape & Urban Design (PDF)
- 10.0 Transportation & Traffic (PDF)
- 11.0 Capital Works Projects (PDF)
- 12.0 Pumping & Booster Stations (PDF)
- 13.0 Standard Drawing Index (PDF)
- 100s – Roadways (PDF)
- 200s – Sewer Systems & Appurtenances (PDF)
- 300s – Watermains & Appurtenances (PDF)
- 400s – Service Connections (PDF)
- 500s – SWM Facilities (PDF)
- 600s – Traffic Details (PDF)
Note: You may require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.