- Building Standards
- Clerks/Administration Services
- Economic Development / Communication Services
- Emergency Services
- Human Resources
- Office of the CAO
- Parks, Recreation & Culture
- Planning & Development
- Public Works
Who to Contact:
Senior Buyer/Insurance Administrator
705-435-3900 x1240 or
The purpose, goals and objectives of this policy and each method of acquisition authorized are:
- To encourage competition among suppliers
- To maximize savings for taxpayers
- To ensure service and product delivery, quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- To ensure fairness among bidders
- To ensure openness, accountability and transparency, while protecting the financial and operational best interest of the Town
- To have regard for the accessibility for persons with disabilities for Goods/Services purchased by the Town
- Comply with Section 270 of the Municipal Act, as amended
Tenders, Quotations or Proposals estimated to be or exceeding $20,000.00; an advertisement shall be placed on the Town’s website and Biddingo and within other media outlets, as required.
For bidders interested in providing goods/services to the Town of New Tecumseth, please contact Lori Archibald, Senior Buyer.
This policy establishes the authority and sets out the methods by which the Town of New Tecumseth will procure goods and/or services, subject to certain exceptions.
Award of Tenders/RFPs
The CAO or designate will act on the authority delegated by Council for awarding Tenders and Requests for Proposals up to and including $75,000.
A report to Council shall be initiated by the issuing Department Head, in consultation with Purchasing, for Council consideration and approval for Tenders and Requests for Proposals over $75,000