- Building Standards
- Clerks/Administration Services
- Economic Development / Communication Services
- Emergency Services
- Human Resources
- Office of the CAO
- Parks, Recreation & Culture
- Planning & Development
- Public Works
Who to Contact:
705-435-3900 x1304 or
ROLE OF THE TREASURER
- Responsible for handling all of the financial affairs of the municipality on behalf of and in the manner directed by the council of the municipality.
- Responsible for collecting money payable to the municipality and issuing receipts for those payments.
- Responsible for depositing all money received on behalf of the municipality in a financial institution designated by the municipality.
- Responsible for providing the council with such information with respect to the financial affairs of the municipality as it requires or requests.